Hall-Wattens Tourist Board
Managing Director Martin Friede
Unterer Stadtplatz 19
A-6060 Hall in Tirol
VAT ID: ATU 51428904
Court of Jurisdiction: Hall in Tirol
Tel.: +43 5223 455440 Fax: 20
The content of our pages has been compiled with utmost care. However, we do not assume any liability concerning the accuracy, completeness and up-to-dateness of the information.
All the content and works on this website, such as texts, graphics and images are under copyright. Any use of data from this website is forbidden without the express consent of the Hall-Wattens Tourist Board.
We welcome links to this website, provided they are external links that lead to whole websites (incl. navigation frames). Link creators shall not copy the main window of this webpage to the frameset of their websites. Our own links on other webpages are only signposts to this website. That is why they are regularly displayed in a browser window via an external link. The publisher does not identify with and is not liable for the content of sites which are linked to this website. Should any of the linked sites have objectionable content, please contact us; the link will be removed immediately.
General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry
I. Scope, conclusion of Agreement
Hall-Wattens Tourist Board enters into a business relationship with the booking party in its capacity as an intermediary. An Agreement is concluded between the booking party and the accommodation provider. The Agreement is subject to the following General Terms and Conditions in the version that is valid at the time the booking is made. Any mutual claims arising from the Agreement shall be settled directly between the two parties to the contract; Hall-Wattens shall be held free of liability or secondary liability. Hall-Wattens Tourist Board shall agree with the booking party that the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry [Österreichischen Hotelvertragsbedingungen (ÖHVB)] agreed on by the hotel industry on 15 November 2006 and the supplementary General Terms and Conditions [Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen] as set out below shall apply to the Accommodation Agreement and the negotiation of such Agreement.
The Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry can be downloaded from the following website:
Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für die Hotellerie 2006
II. Below you will find extracts from the section on cancellations from the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (ÖHVB):
F Any of the parties, i.e. booking party or accommodation provider may rescind the Accommodation Agreement by means of a unilateral declaration no less than 3 months before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest without being liable to pay a cancellation fee. The party must receive the declaration before the deadline elapses.
F The Guest may rescind the Accommodation Agreement up to 1 month before the agreed date of arrival of the Guest by means of a declaration. The contractual party must again receive the declaration before the deadline elapses. A cancellation fee of 40 percent of the agreed price must, however, be paid.
F If the Agreement is cancelled up to 1 week before the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 70 percent of the agreed price; a cancellation fee of 90 percent must be paid for cancellation within 1 week of the arrival date.
Hall-Wattens Tourist Board shall offer the booking party cancellation insurance for every booking made. The insurance premium shall be paid by the booking party.
III. Supplementary General Terms and Conditions
1. The parties to the Agreement agree that the Accommodation Agreement shall be subject to Austrian Law.
2. No ancillary agreements have been made.
3. Any amendments or additions to this Agreement shall be made in writing to be legally binding.
4. Any disputes relating to this legal transaction – or to the nature of the legal transaction – will be subject to the jurisdiction of Windischgarsten District Court.
5. The place where services are rendered by the Hall-Wattens Tourist Board is the town of Hall.
6. The accommodation provider explicitly confirms that all arrangements shall be subject to the Austrian General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry [Österreichischen Hotelvertragsbedingungen]; furthermore, the accommodation provider declares that it is fully aware of the General Terms and Conditions, has received the document and accepts the General Terms and Conditions in their entirety for every arrangement made.
7. The Hall-Wattens Tourist Board processes personal and corporate data in compliance with valid data protection laws. The data is obtained, processed and used only to such an extent as is required to enter into, design and modify its own business transactions as well as those on behalf of others. The Hall-Wattens Tourist Board is entitled to pass on this data to authorised partners if this is necessary to deal with reservation inquiries or bookings. If the Visitor has expressed their explicit consent, the Hall-Wattens Tourist Board is also entitled to obtain, to process and use the data given by the Visitor for the purpose of consulting, advertising and market research as well as the design of offers to meet requirements.
8. The Hall-Wattens Tourist Board does not assume any warranty with respect to the correctness of the images provided by the accommodation provider.
Our Details under Ecommerce Regulations
Hall-Wattens Tourist Board
(VAT ID) – ATU 51428904
A-6060 Hall in Tirol
Tel.: +43 (0)5223 45544-0 Fax: -20